Telephone Answering for Business
- Do you ever miss calls?
- When you ring a company and there's no reply do you ring someone else?
- Is it important for your business that calls are answered personally?
If your answer is 'yes' to any of the above questions, telephone answering/call handling is for you.
- Messages are forwarded in real-time, totally free of charge by text or email
- There is no 'rounding up' on durations
- Prices are calculated on a price-per-second basis
How do you get started?
- Make sure you have your call divert in place
- Leadline should be able to set you up within days of receiving the completed paperwork
- You will be given your own dedicated number to divert your calls through to
- Give Leadline a list of your instructions for the team
Leadline's inbound call centre handles calls on behalf of small businesses and one-man bands as well as managing virtual reception services for larger companies, we can also act as a fully integrated inbound call centre for mail order companies, managing inbound calls, customer service queries and sales order processing by phone and vouchers, electronic or web-based processing.
Disaster Recovery - can Leadline help if my phone lines go down?
Call divert - how can I set up call divert and what are the options?
Call forwarding - I want my calls transferred somewhere else