What is Response Handling ?
Every time you ask a customer or prospect to perform an action (i.e. call for a brochure) you need to respond in a timely and appropriate fashion to their request whether it be to information, support or to resolve an issue.
By fulfilling the customer's request, you reinforce and improve your reputation.
Does my organisation require this service ?
If your organisation has difficulty forecasting the level of response a specific campaign or process may generate, it may be worth recruiting a partner to assist with this.
Leadline provide a free 'Requirement Assessment' service prior to developing a solution recommendation. This allows each aspect of the requirement to be broken down and reviewed individually ensuring that the relevant solution can be orchestrated.
Response handling actions can come from many sources ?
Response handling needs come in many shapes and sizes.
- A customer might text a keyword to a special text number.
- A visitor to a website might leave the site with an unpaid item still in their basket.
- A potential or existing customer might email support@yourbusiness – to get assistance with an issue or query.
- A customer might fill out an online form or open a webchat window.
- A customer might simply complete a paper based voucher and post it back to PO Box.
Leadline can assist with all these scenarios.
Why should my organisation partner with Leadline ?
- Requirement specific solutions
- Ongoing solution development
- State-of-the-art technology
- Full management reporting
- PCI-DSS Compliant
To arrange your free 'Requirement Assessment' please contact the development team on 01666 511470 or email your enquiry to email@example.com